- Download Screens Connect.
- Decompress the .zip file.
- Launch the application.
- When macOS prompts to open the app file, click Open.
- Respond to the prompt offering to move Screens Connect to the /Applications folder. Due to security restrictions introduced with macOS Sierra, this is mandatory for automatic application updates. We recommend this location for all users, regardless.
- Follow the on-screen Welcome Guide to complete set-up.
- Click the Screens Connect icon to display the menu.
- Click Uninstall Screens Connect.
- Older versions may not include this feature. In this case, download our uninstallation tool.