If you are still experiencing connectivity issues with Screens, there are a few other possible factors you can investigate.
- A router or modem may be misconfigured.
- A hardware or software firewall may be blocking Screens (VNC or SSH) traffic.
- Is there a VoIP device between two other network devices? Try moving the VoIP device "down the line."
- Are there two routers on the same network? Are both of them providing NAT/DHCP services? Try configuring one of them to operate in Bridge Mode.
Should you still have problems getting remote access to work, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
So that we can help you solve your problem as quickly as possible, please include as much information about your network as possible. This includes the following:
- Details about your network configuration, including brand and model for all connected network hardware, including modem, routers, VoIP devices, etc.
- Screenshots of relevant router configuration information, including the router's Status page and port forwarding configuration. The more screenshots, the better. Attach screenshots directly to your message or compress them all into a .zip archive; there's no need to embed them into a PDF or Microsoft Word document.