If you get this error during a session, this may mean that the remote computer needs to be restarted.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble connecting to a computer on the same network.
- Screens Diagnostics Reports
- My sleeping Mac isn't waking up for Screens
- Double-NAT Scenarios
- 3-finger swipe gestures are not working with macOS 10.14 Mojave
- I cannot control my Mac
- The "Connecting" message stays on-screen and the connection is never established.
- My sleeping Windows PC isn't waking up for Screens
- Invalid Protocol
- Codec Error