Chances are, you have enabled Remote Management in macOS Preferences. If so, be sure to configure Remote Management options, as well. Please review Preparing Your Mac for Screens.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble connecting to a computer on the same network.
- I’m having trouble connecting to a remote computer from a different network.
- Screens Diagnostics Reports
- My sleeping Mac isn't waking for Screens
- Double-NAT Scenarios
- 3-finger swipe gestures are not working with macOS 10.14 Mojave
- I cannot control my Mac
- The "Connecting" message stays on-screen and the connection is never established.
- Invalid Protocol
- Codec Error