Screens Connect 4.x for macOS
- Click the Screens Connect icon in the system menu bar.
- Click Stop Screens Connect (previously labeled Uninstall Screens Connect).
- When Screens Connect is uninstalled, you can move it from the /Applications folder to the Trash.
- Make sure that there are no other instances of the app present on your Mac.
- Empty the Trash.
Screens Connect 3.x for macOS
Download this tool to uninstall Screens Connect 3.x and follow the instructions.
Screens Connect for Windows
- Right-click the Screens Connect icon in the system tray.
- Select Exit.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Click Screens Connect.
- Click Uninstall.
Deleting your Screens ID
In order to delete your account from our systems, go to our account management page.