You can specify an action for Screens to trigger on the destination computer just before disconnecting from it.
Screens for macOS
- Select a saved screen
- Click on the Edit button on the toolbar or right-click and select Edit...
- Select More Settings
- Next to Perform Action when Disconnecting, select an action in the dropdown menu
Screens for iOS
- Tap on the Edit button
- Tap on a saved screen
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Perform Action in order to select an action
macOS allows configuration of desktop hot corners. A hot corner triggers a user-specified action when the mouse is moved to the selected corner of the desktop. To configure hot corners:
- Launch macOS System Preferences.
- Click Desktop & Screensaver.
- Click Screensaver.
- Click Hot Corners.
Log Out Remote User
This action logs out the user currently logged in on the destination computer.
Send Ctrl-Alt-Del Command
Sends the Ctrl-Alt-Del key combination to the destination machine.
Note that when Curtain Mode is enabled, it may cancel actions sent to the remote Mac.