If you're concerned about privacy, you may be wondering whether Screens uses encryption. The answer is an emphatic "yes!" Screens can connect to remote computers through encrypted SSH tunnels. See the configuration articles applicable to your computers to learn how to set this up.
Articles in this section
- Which Screens version should I get?
- Configuring macOS for Remote Access
- Configuring Windows for Remote Access
- Configuring Linux for Remote Access
- Configuring a Raspberry Pi for Remote Access
- Creating a new screen connection
- Making your computer reachable remotely without Screens Connect
- Finding your computer's hostname or IP address
- Screens, Screens Connect, and Screens Express
- Screens Status Indicators