When connecting to a remote computer with a vertical display attached, the display orientation in Screens may not match, obscuring much of the rendered display. Some VNC servers support changing the display orientation, allowing Screens to render the display appropriately. Check with the developer of the VNC server software you're using to see if this feature is supported and for configuration instructions.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble connecting to a computer on the same network.
- I’m having trouble connecting to a remote computer from a different network.
- Screens Diagnostics Reports
- My sleeping Mac isn't waking for Screens
- Double-NAT Scenarios
- 3-finger swipe gestures are not working with macOS 10.14 Mojave
- I cannot control my Mac
- The "Connecting" message stays on-screen and the connection is never established.
- Invalid Protocol
- Codec Error