Getting an "Invalid address or port" error when connecting through 3G or WiFi
Some carriers will block all ports outside of ports 80 and 443 when using their 3G network.
Screens Connect do not use these ports so it is possible that even though Screens Connect was able to configure your network correctly, that your carrier won't allow access back to it.
Also, some public venues, such as coffee shops or hotels will also block ports when using their WiFi network.
Please contact your carrier or venue administration to know if such restrictions exist.
See the How can I connect back to my computer when I'm away? article for more details.
- Supported router devices for Screens Connect
- How to configure your firewall for Screens Connect
- Mac: How to make your computer accessible remotely without Screens Connect
- Windows: How to make your computer accessible remotely without Screens Connect
- Screens Connect Help Documentation
- View all (1 more)