Welcome to Edovia’s Help Section.
If you're having trouble with one of our apps, you can use our help section to get support. Please make sure you've read the help documentation included in the app before you request support.
Most problems users experience have already been covered in our knowledge base, so please look through that first. You should also search public discussions and make sure nobody else has encountered your problem before. They probably have!
If you do need to make a new post to ask for help, please help us to help you by considering the following:
- Make sure you post in the correct forum. If you're using Screens, for example, you might need the Screens for iOS forum, the Screens for Mac forum, or the Screens Connect forum. Posting in the correct forum will make it much easier for us to help.
- Make sure you include a full description of the problem. Any number of factors could cause problems, so be as specific as you can be, even if you don't think it's necessarily relevant.
- We can help much faster if we know what operating system you use, what your network configuration is like (especially if you're using a public or corporate network), and what version of our software you're using.
- If you can include supporting screenshots, please do so.
- Above all else, be polite! We want to help you!